My themes do not appear in the app drawer but it has been downloaded and installed onto your phone. They just must be opened through whatever application you are using to run themes. The top three I recommend and that work the best with my themes are the following, Freshface Panda Home or Openhome.
Openhome cost $3.99. . To find opehome,You go to the market click search and type in OpenHome Full.
Pandahome is free and to find it click search and type in Panda Home.
Freshface is also free and to find it, click search and type in freshface, look for the Green and white smiley face icon.
Below is instructions on how to us my themes with them.
If you decide to get openhome,
1.openhome will be in your drawer with your other apps, just select the icon to open it.
2. Once you have openhome up and running click the menu button on your phone. A menu will pop up, click the option that says other.
3. Then select where it says ahome themes and that is where you will find the theme you are looking for. Just click it to apply it.
If you decide to get Pandahome,
1. Pandahome will be in your drawer with your other apps, go into your apps drawer and click to open, it says 91 panda ( or whichever version you get )
2. Once you have pandahome up and running click the menu button on your phone. A menu will pop up, click the option that says theme settings.
3. Inside theme settings you will see your theme. just select and it will open
If you decide to get Freshface,
1.Freshface will be in your drawer with your other apps, go into your app drawer and click it to open it.
2. after Freshface opens up, select the button that says my themes at the bottom of the screen
3. The theme will be in there.
I hope this helps you out, and if you still need further assistance email me! :] Have a fantastic day!